Forex Tutorial Videos

Thursday 6 March 2014

Interest Rates Forecast 2014

Interest Rates Forecast for 2014:
My forecast for interest rates in 2014 doesn’t include any drastic changes. These are my expectations from the major central banks:
Federal Reserve (U.S.A)- It is very unlikely that the unemployment rate will drop below 6.75% in 2014, so the interest rate should remain at 0-0.25%.
European Central Bank- The interest rate will be lowered to 0.25%.
Bank of England- The current inflation in England is above target and so the interest rate may be raised up to 1%.
Bank of Japan- My 2014 forecast is that the rate will remain at 0.1%.
Bank of Canada- The interest rate will remain at 1%.
Reserve Bank of Australia- In order to encourage growth the interest rate will be dropped to 1.75%.
Swiss National Bank- There is a small chance of negative interest rates but they will most likely remain at 0-0.25%.


That was my forecast for 2014 regarding Forex, gold, oil and interest rates. Regardless of whether you choose to follow my predictions or not, I wish you all a year of financial prosperity and successful trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forex Training Courses